Toddler Time (Virtual)
This package is ideal for families who have tried different strategies with their toddler (2.5 years+ and out of the crib) or child (up to age eight) or who are not sure what to try and need guidance and professional support. This package will have your little one sleeping the night and for naps, in their own beds, staying in their beds, and on the best schedule for their developing (and busy!) bodies. Your consultant will get to know your family via Skype, FaceTime, or phone, and then create a customized sleep plan that will work best for your child and your lifestyle. There is no shortage of support and education to give you the confidence and tools you need to conquer challenging sleep habits.
- Review of sleep plan and implementation coaching (1.5 hours)
- Room assessment through pictures or video
- Telephone follow-up support (3 x 15 min phone calls in 1st week)
- Email support (1 email per day for 14 days of program)
- WeeSleep™ Tips Handbook- This covers everything you need for down the road so your investment doesn’t go sideways in case you do not know how to handle something. It covers; traveling, maintaining social time and naps, daylight savings, nap transitions- everything you need for things that will come up down the road.
You are so close to sleep!
We just need a little more info to get you connected with your personal WeeSleep™ Consultant. No matter where you are located, we have a Professional WeeSleep™ Consultant to help you and your family! If you already know who you want to work with or to simply book a FREE 15-minute call with one of the Dream Team, find them below under “Choose Your Consultant”, if you want to find someone closest to you, find one below as well. Regardless of where you are, we have someone to help you with healthy sleep ASAP thanks to the power of FaceTime, Skype and phone!